Hydroflex PurMop EFB40-SV sterile presaturated microfiber cleanroom mop with scrub stripes is the presaturated, sterile version of our innovative EFB40-S. This newly developed product comprises a dual-component material with alternating microfiber and scrubbing material. The resulting “dual-action” function guarantees an effective and fast removal of particulate contamination and residues from cleanroom surfaces. The reinforced backing material ensures excellent gliding properties, thus making it ergonomic to use. Thanks to the built-in fluid reservoir and the overall good absorbency, EFB40 achieves high area performance and an even fluid distribution. The ready-to-use version has five mops per double bag and offers maximum safety due to a defined presaturation with the correct amount of fluid in each mop.
- Presaturated with 70% isopropanol, 30% di water
- 3D cleaning material surface for superior particle pickup
- Polyester scrub stripes for deep cleaning
- Microfiber particle retention once picked up
- Disposable mop with pockets, 40 cm system
- High area performance thanks to good absorption ability
- Use at bucketless mop
- ISO5 Class 100 compliant
- cGMP compliant
- 50 covers per case, 10 double bags of 5
Learn more about what a microfiber is and how this material is useful in cleanrooms.