The PurWipe® V2 S 911 II is an exceptional presaturated nonwoven polyesters-cellulose wipe for regular cleaning and disinfection in lower-class cleanrooms and on non-critical surfaces. The top quality, hydroentangled polyester cellulose wipe material offers superior absorbency and durability.
This disposable sterile wipe’s clean-cut edges deliver a lint-free clean with virtually no generation of particles. Avoid long strands and fibers that are released by perforated rolls of wipes by using these individually folded wipes in a resealable pouch.
This wipe’s proven cost-performance ratio in cleanrooms makes it popular among cleanroom staffers and administration to tackle a range of applications on non-critical surfaces in a variety of industries including those that are ESD-sensitive.
See all our Hydroflex PurWipe cleanroom wipes.
- 9″ x 11″ size, 229 x 279 mm(+/- 10 mm)
- 45% polyester, 55% cellulose blend material
- white color
- cut edges
- anti-static / ESD application-compatible
- highly absorbent
- suited for cleaning and disinfection in up to ISO 5 facilities
- Sterile: gamma-irradiated, SAL 10-6, validated according to ISO 11137
- 68 g/m² (± 5 g/m²) | 0.29 mm thickness
- 50 μm (ø) fiber size
- tensile strength: 7.27 MPa (ø)
- saturated with 70 % IPA (Isopropanol), 30 % DI water, 695 ml per pack
- 2 year shelf life
- disposable wipe (for single use in cleanrooms)
- wipes folded and stacked in resealable pouches
- for protection of your critical environment, pouches are triple-packed in cleanroom bags with easy-tear opening
- pouch label showing batch number, expiration date, and available date-opened field
- 1,000 wipes per case: 50 sterile wipes per pouch, 5 pouches per pack, 4 packs per case