Hardy Diagnostics G60 tryptic soy agar contact plates are a non-selective, general growth medium for the isolation and cultivation of microorganisms (bacteria, yeast, and fungi). The Hardy G60 is especially useful for performing colony counts. This medium is also recommended for use in the cultivation, storage, maintenance, and transportation of pure cultures of microorganisms.. There are 10 plates per case. The friction lid design keeps the lid in place before sampling. The molded grid in the bottom of the plate aids in the counting of microorganisms. A certificate of analysis is available for each product online.
- TSA Tryptic Soy Agar
- 15mm x 100mm
- 10 plates per pack
- COA available for instant download
- Optically clear polystyrene for distortion free viewing
- Heavy-Duty reduces breakage during shipping.
- Stacking rings
- Polystyrene petri plates feature raised rings for stacking ability and prevents sliding.
- Packaged in sleeves of 10 plates in a “breathable” bag that prevents buildup of condensation and excess moisture
- Best price guarantee from Cleanroom Connection