DuPont IsoClean clean-processed Tyvek cleanroom non-slip boot covers come bulk-packed, individually packaged, or sterile individually packed. They are safe to use in ISO5 Class 100 and higher cleanrooms. We recommend these IsoClean Tyvek boot covers for all critical applications since they are made from protective, durable, abrasion-resistant, and lint-free Tyvek material. Tyvek offers the best protection against both semi-hazardous liquid and dry particles (as small as 1.0 microns) including hazardous dry particles. These non-slip boot covers have ties at the knee and elastic on the ankles to ensure a snug, customized fit. These sterile Tyvek boot covers are safe to use in all lab settings and cleanroom facilities. Available in sizes medium, large, and extra-large.
- Non-slip bottom
- Superior protection against hazardous small particles, dry and liquid
- Tunneled elastic
- Superior durability and strength
- High quality bound seams
- White color
- Rigorously wear-tested for comfort and breathability
- ISO5 Class 100 Certified
- Gamma Sterilized to Sterility Assurance 10-6
- Certificate of sterility with every case
- Lot-to-lot traceability
See our complete DuPont IsoClean Tyvek apparel catalog.