Kimberly Clark Kimtech M3 62470 sterile earloop masks are our most requested sterile clean room mask. Known world-wide for exceptional quality, Kimberly Clark uses highest quality standards of manufacturing under requirements of ISO 9001:2000 and packages in facilities certified to satisfy the air cleanliness requirements of ISO 5 Class 100 environments. Gamma-sterilized melt-blown polyester is constructed into a 7-inch wide pleated face mask with 2 tubular knitted polyester earloops. The 3-ply composition of these earloop face masks provides a outer skin of polyethlene film for fluid protection and an inner layer of patented BiCoSof™ material for comfort. Certificate of sterility available.
These are our most requested sterile cleanroom masks and available from stock. We offer the guaranteed lowest pricing on these sterile KimTech earloop masks. Call for free samples. See our full line in the KimTech cleanroom apparel catalog.
- 100% Latex Free
- White color
- 3-ply pleated construction
- 2 hydro-entangled polyester earloops
- Anti-fog with moldable nose piece made from fully enclosed, malleable aluminum
- Ultra clean, lint-free
- Individually packaged, double bagged
- Sterilized to substantiate an Sterility Assurance Level of 10-6
- High efficiency melt blown polypropylene filter media
- Particle filtration: 86% efficiency at .1 micron, post-sterilization
- Bacteria filtration: 94% efficiency at 3.0 microns, post-sterilization
- Differential pressure in mm H2O @ 8 LPM flow rate, post-sterilization: 2.12