Hydroflex’s PurMop PREPARE Pre-Saturation Dosing System
The PREPARE stainless steel system cleanroom mop dosing system is another example of Hydroflex’s focus on workers and ergonomics setting the stage to take guesswork and errors out of your cleanroom. The 2-bucket
setup pre-saturates mops with cleaners / disinfectants for cleaning walls, ceilings, and floors of your controlled environment then collects the dirty mops in the second bucket.
The mop dosing system’s compact size
and high-quality stainless steel construction makes it ideal for small and for sterile cleanrooms. The pre-saturation system is
autoclavable and easy to clean.
The PREPARE mop dosing system is popular in pharma manufacturing, compounding pharmacies, medical, laboratories, electronics, and other industrial cleanrooms.
- Durable high-grade polished stainless steel construction
- Available in:
- 2-bucket system for dosing and disposing, 8.5 liters each
- 4-bucket system with trolley
- Stainless steel sieve for fluid dosage
- Grease-free, non-marking castors
- GMP compliant design