Best Sterile Chemo Gowns & Gloves For USP 800 Compliance?
With enforcement of USP 800, healthcare facilities and pharmacies are seeking economic and effective sterile chemo gowns and chemo gloves. As per USP 800, these items must pass the ASTMD6798-05 standard which tests for permeation of chemotherapy and other hazardous drugs such as hormones. Cleanroom Connection offers the highest quality USP 800-compliant cleanroom chemo gowns and gloves from top brands like Kimberly Clark, CT International, BioClean, and other trusted cleanroom apparel manufacturers.
The best way to choose the right sterile chemo gloves and aseptic chemo gowns for your clean room is to request samples of the various styles so your staff can try them out before you order large quantities. This ensures proper fit for double-gloving and better protection for your workers and saves your organization money.
The primary materials used for chemo-rated gloves are nitrile gloves and polychloroprene gloves, which is similar to neoprene. These materials are safe for cleanroom workers handling hazardous drugs and are what most USP 800-compliant facilities use.
Tips for USP 800 compliance:
- Request the ASTMD6978-05 test results for any chemo gloves or gowns used in your cleanroom to keep it on file at your facility.
- Ensure that any sterile chemo gowns or gloves used in a clean room are specifically labeled “Clean and Sterile” so that they are safe for use in a controlled environment. Often facilities make the mistake of using sterile chemo gowns or gloves that are NOT “clean-processed”. Subsequently, huge amounts of particles are introduced into their critical environments.
Most Popular Sterile Chemo Gowns For USP 800 Compliance
- ISO5 Class 100 compatible
- available sterile
- individually wrapped
- passed the ASTMD6978-05 chemo permeation tests.
Cleanroom Connection stocks both of these chemo gowns and like all our cleanroom supplies, has a best price guarantee.
The TrueCare sterile chemo gowns are available in sizes Small, Regular, X-Large and 3X-Large, with 50 gowns per case. The BioClean sterile chemo gowns come in Medium, Large and X-Large sizes with 40 gowns per case. We have evaluated other cheaper, lesser quality sterile chemo gowns on the market and determined they do not meet our standards or those for USP 800 compliance. Therefore, we do not sell those inferior brands.
Contact Cleanroom Connection for free samples of the TrueCare or BioClean sterile chemo gowns in any size.
Turnkey USP 800 Solutions
When it comes to USP 800 compliance, ideally it is best to work with one cleanroom supply company that can handle all of your hazardous drug PPE (personal protection equipment) and that offers consulting and training for your hospital or pharmacy staff. Cleanroom Connection is the only USP 800-trained cleanroom supplier that specializes in working with hospitals, pharmacies and healthcare facilities. Our partnership with the nation’s leading USP 800 consulting firm enables us to offer complete turnkey solutions for hospitals and pharmacies seeking USP 800 compliance.
Below are the USP 800 compliance services Cleanroom Connection offers:
- Expert guidance in selecting all of your USP 800 compliant cleanroom apparel and cleaning supplies with free samples to make selection easy and effective
- USP 800 compliance consulting and staff training
- USP 800 compliant cleanroom design and construction
- USP 800 troubleshooting services
- USP 800 cleanroom cleaning training for your hospital staff
Start today working with your Cleanroom Connection consultant with no obligation to buy. Give us a call or email during business hours. We offer a dedicated account manager for each customer to answer all your questions, guide you on product selection, and keep track of all your orders, shipments, and product allocation in our warehouses.