Criti Clean ESD Antistatic polyester cleanroom wipes are made from patented blend of ultra-washed laundered polyester and strands of conductive carbon fiber. The anti-static wipes prevent build up of electrostatic charge via the carbon fiber strands that dissipate electrostatic charge from work surfaces, equipment, and components under construction. These wipes are used by micro-electronics manufacturers, semiconductor manufacturers, and other industries where controlling electrostatic buildup is critical. Low in particles and extractables, these strong, durable wipers are recommended for removal of dry contaminants and particulates. These ESD wipes are available in machine cut form for Class 100 (ISO5) cleanrooms and with laser-cut sealed edges for use in Class 1-10 (ISO4) cleanroom critical applications.
Criti Clean anti-static cleanroom wipes are laundered in reverse osmosis, 18 megohm deionized water and then individually hand-inspected and packaged in a Class 10 clean room. This means that they are safe for use in the most strict of electronics manufacturing, medical device manufacturing, and other ISO3-5 Class 10 to 100 applications.
- Lint-free, washed and dried before being packed
- Choose hot knife machine cut edges for ISO5 Class 100 compliance
- Choose laser cut sealed edge for extra-clean edges for ISO4 Class 10 compliance
- Durable for scrubbing and absorbent for applying liquids to surfaces
- Come double cleanroom bagged
- Ideal for general use in pharmaceutical, electronics, and semiconductor industries
- Great assortment of sizes from 4″x4″ to 12″x12″