Hydrfoflex PurMop EF40-S is a versatile and reliable cleanroom mop. It comprises a specially-developed cleaning material made of 100% polyester with high-performance microfiber which offers outstanding cleaning ability. Its efficient 3-D material structure is grasps contamination of all types effectively on smooth or uneven surfaces. The PurMop EF40-S multi-layered construction with fluid reservoir completes cleaning of a large area without re-wetting making this mop efficient and time-saving. This innovative mop holds the “Tested Device” seal by Fraunhofer IPA, the German-based Institute for Manufacturing Engineering and Automation. The EF40-S is certified for use in cleanroom class ISO5.
- For quote on non-sterile version, EF40, email us.
- Individually packaged
- Disposable mop with pockets, 40 cm system
- Highest cleaning ability due to special microfiber technology
- High area coverage using multiple fluid absorbing inserts
- Even and fine fluid distribution on the surface
- Ergonomic handling through ideal gliding properties
- ISO5 Class 100 compliant
- cGMP compliant
- 100 covers per case
Learn more about microfiber structures and their cleanroom cleaning efficiency.