PurWipe N2 sterile nonwoven polyamide microfiber wipes are newly developed and consist purely of synthetic fibers. They offer high fluid absorption combined with reduced particle emission. This wipe‘s small microfibers ensure effective cleaning performance on all types of surfaces. This microfiber wipe’s high tear and abrasion resistance make this wipe an innovative and safe solution for cleaning and disinfecting cleanrooms. These wipes are cleaner than other nonwoven wipes making them ISO5 Class 100 compliant and cGMP compliant. The polyamide microfiber wipes come in a case of 2000 wipes, 100 bags of 20 wipes. Choose from 9″x9″ or 12″x12″. This durable sterile wipe also comes in a version with a pre-saturation-ready pouch to create your own pre-saturated cleanroom wipes. See our full line of Hydroflex PurWipe cleanroom wipes.
- Thicker than normal nonwoven wipe
- Durable for deep cleaning or scrubbing
- 9″x9″ or 12″x12″
- Class 100 ISO5 compatible
- Lot-specific certificate of sterility and analysis
- Triple-bagged inside a cleanroom environment
- 100 bags of 20 wipes per case