Criti Clean Clean-Quilt nonwoven wipes are constructed with polypropylene and cellulose. These wipes are suitable for Class 1000+ facilities. If you are working in a Class 10-100 clean room we recommend you use the polyester quilted wipes. Our customers really like these quilted cleanroom wipes and use them as a deluxe cleanroom paper towels. These wipes have the texture of a smooth paper towel as opposed to polyester which feels like a cloth. These wipes are great for wiping and drying all surfaces including your hands in the cleanroom. The cellulose and polypropylene layers are permanently bonded together with a patented heating bonding process that evenly joins both layers throughout. These wipes have small indentations on both sides to help trap dirt particles.
- 2 layers for extra absoprtion
- Great for scrubbing or drying hands
- Larger 11″x12″ size is great for cleaning larger surfaces
- Come double cleanroom bagged
- Ideal for general use in pharmaceutical, electronics, and semiconductor industries
- Safe for use in Class 1000 through Class 10,000 clean room environments