Cidehol 70 presaturated 70% isopropyl wipes by Decon are pre-wetted with 70% isopropyl alcohol and 30% USP grade water. The solvent is WFI (water for injection) quality and ideal for use in your USP 797 compounding pharmacy cleanroom. These wipes are versatile for cleaning hard surfaces such as lab equipment and work areas in cleanrooms and other controlled environment facilities. Excess moisture evaporates quickly leaving no lint behind. These presaturated cleanroom wipes come in a convenient “pop-up” canister.
CiDehol 70 Alcohol Based Wipes are pre-saturated with 70% USP-grade isopropyl alcohol and 30% USP-grade deionized water. These Cidehol 70 prewetted alcohol wipes are ideal for cleaning hard surfaces, production areas and equipment in labs, cleanrooms and other facilities. Simply wipe the surface to be cleaned and allow excess moisture to evaporate. The wipes come 160 to a canister with 12 canisters per case. These are our most-requested non-sterile 70% isopropyl wipe that is prewetted. Thes size of these wipes is 6″x7″ which is perfect for focused cleaning applications. The high-quality white dispenser tub does not tear wipes as you remove. We offer free samples on the Cidehol 70 prewetted 70% IPA wipes for your evaluation.
- 6″x7″ size
- 12 canisters of 160 wipes
- Durable white plastic dispenser tub
- Lint-free nonwoven wipe material
- USP-Grade 70% isopropyl alcohol
- Safe for use on all surfaces including sensitive surfaces that are easily scratched
- Ideal for general use in pharmacies and general cleanroom applications
- Consistent solvent application
- Chemical resistance to both acids and bases
- Superior durability with strong puncture and tear resistance