PurWipe N1 polyester cellulose wipes consist of a quality, hydroentangled nonwoven material. Thanks to its high absorbency and material structure, this wipe is well suited for applying disinfectant, wiping up spills, or cleaning, in general. It is economically priced, durable, and often used for a wide variety of wiping duties on various surfaces. Its broad range of application makes this wipe a good choice for cleanrooms with lower, less strict classification. There are 100 bags of 20 wipes per case. Choose from 9″x9″ or 12″x12″. See our full line of Hydroflex PurWipe.
- Excellent for general wiping
- 9″x9″ or 12″x12″
- Class 1000 ISO6 compliant
- Lot-specific certificate of sterility and analysis
- Triple-bagged inside a cleanroom
- 100 bags of 20 wipes per case, 2000pcs