BioClean Emerald BENS sterile nitrile cleanroom gloves are our most-popular sterile chemotherapy glove. These sterilized green nitrile cleanroom-rated gloves are 12″ in length and have an ISO4 cleanliness rating for use in the most strict critical environment. These gloves are hypoallergenic, latex-free, super-sensitive and accelerator-free. Our hazardous sterile compounding customers love these gloves, although they are also used for other aseptic applications. This product has excellent chemical resistance and no natural latex proteins. The textured grip ensures a good grip on small glassware and parts.
BioClean Emerald BENS sterile nitrile cleanroom gloves are a new high-quality glove we carry. The BioClean Emerald glove is often used for hazardous sterile compounding as it has been tested by ASTM D6978-05 standard for chemotherapy permeation. This sterile nitrile cleanroom gloves also may be used for all other aseptic cleanroom application, and performs highly in all aspects. It is ISO4 clean-processed which means it can be used in the most-strict clean rooms. This sterile cleanroom glove is 12″ long and has superior chemical resistance properties and can be double-gloved with ease.
- 100% Nitrile, No Latex Proteins
- ISO4-5 Compatible
- USP 800 Compliant As Sterile Clean-Processed Chemo Glove
- Textured Grip
- Tapered, Beaded Cuff
- Folded Cuff for Aseptic Donning
- Superior Strength and Puncture Resistance
- Hand Specific, Length: 12″ (+/-0.5)
- Fingrtip Thickness: 5.0 mil (+/-1)
- Packaging: PE Wallet, 1 Pair/Pouch, 20 Pouches/Bag, 10 Bags/Case, 200 Pair
- Leak Tested
- Category 3 Protection
- ASTM-D 6978-05 Rated For Safe Use With Chemotherapy Drugs