Hydrfoflex PurMop EF40-SV sterile presaturated 70% alcohol mop is the presaturated, sterile version of our most versatile cleanroom mop. It comprises a specially developed pile material made of 100% polyester microfiber which offers outstanding cleaning ability. Its efficient 3D material structure is able to reach uneven surfaces and effectively takes up contamination of all types. Thanks to the multi-layered construction with fluid reservoir the EF40-SV achieves a high area performance. The ready-to-use version has either two or five mops per double bag and offers maximum safety due to a defined presaturation with the correct amount of fluid in each mop.
- Presaturated with 70% sterile ipa, 30% di water
- Choose 2pcs per bag or 5pcs per bag
- Disposable mop with pockets, 40 cm system
- Highest cleaning ability due to special microfiber technology
- Exceptional cleaning performance due to high-tech microfiber
- High area performance due to special fluid reservoir
- Certified by IPA Fraunhofer
- Good gliding and handling properties on almost all flooring types
- Even and fine fluid distribution on the surface
- ISO5 Class 100 compliant
- cGMP compliant
- 50 covers per case
Learn more about what a microfiber is and how it is useful in controlled environments.