Hydroflex’s PurWipe® V1 S II is a nonwoven melt-blown polypropylene wipe conveniently presaturated with a solution of 70% IPA (Isopropanol) and 30% DI water. The 100% synthetic fibers offer reliable results in all your general cleanroom applications up to ISO5 facilities including ESD-sensitive applications.
The disposable sterile presaturated wipes not only are convenient and save time, but also are cost efficient as no mixing, wetting, or solution waste is necessary.
The PurWipe V1 wipes are filled and packaged in a cleanroom environment to ensure high cleanliness and reliable performance for your application. These sterile nonwoven polypropylene wipes are gamma-irradiated with certificate of sterility and individually folded and stacked in a resealable pouch to enable removal of a single wipe without contaminating the remaining wipes. The resealable pouch assures the wetted wipe remains sterile and is ready to work when you are. See all our Hydroflex PurWipe cleanroom products.
- 9″ x 11″ size, 229 x 279 mm(+/- 10 mm)
- white color
- cut edges
- anti-static / ESD application-compatible
- 100% melt-blown polypropylene material
- Sterile: gamma-irradiated, SAL 10-6, validated according to ISO 11137
- 38 g/m² (± 3 g/m²) | 0.18 mm thickness
- 50 μm (ø) fiber size
- abrasion resistance: 3.61 MPa (ø) | 50 movements tensile strength
- saturate with 70 % IPA (Isopropanol), 30 % DI water, 450 ml per pack
- 2 year shelf life
- disposable wipe (for single use in cleanrooms)
- wipes folded and stacked in resealable pouches
- for protection of your critical environment, pouches are triple-packed in cleanroom bags with easy-tear opening
- pouch label showing batch number, expiration date, and available date-opened field
- 1,000 wipes per case: 50 sterile wipes per pouch, 5 pouches per pack, 4 packs per case